Been There, Done That…
Our goal with these cohorts is to create a community of financially literate healthcare professionals. We understand that a lot of important financial topics were never taught during school or training, and we hope to be the ones to fill that knowledge gap. In some cases, that will mean breaking down the basics, such as the time value of money, and other times it will be more advanced, such as using those time value of money skills to calculate how much you will need when you retire.
Our initial cohort for current professionals will begin on June 9th, 2022, and end February 16th, 2023. We know, that’s a long time. Don’t worry – the agenda is very stretched out in light of how busy we know your schedules are. Some months, like December, there won’t be a lecture at all, and the maximum you will have to listen to us drone on is three times per month. All of the lectures will be given live, but will be recorded, so you can learn at your own pace.
This is purely an educational experience. If you are looking for a little bit more hand holding, or want to offload some of those financial chores, you may also be interested in our traditional financial wellness counseling or our financial planning through InsMed Financial Services. Always feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
What is included in this program?
- 15 live lectures that will be recorded
- Access to additional pre-recorded lectures that may go into more detailed information that is not relevant for all parties – for example, a lecture on buying a co-op vs a condo in New York City.
- “Cheat sheet” handouts to correspond with each lecture
- Relevant content given as follow up information for those who would like to take a deeper dive into a topic
- Guided exercises that correspond with the appropriate lecture, such as a questionnaire to display your risk tolerance
- Introduction to a network of other likeminded current professionals from across the nation
What’s the damage?
- $400 per person
Fill out this form here and wait for an email from either Justin or Molly with more information.