Medical Schools care about their students’ success. So does InsMed.
Our ‘low touch, high yield’ approach focuses on providing your students with high-quality information that is relevant to them during each of the crucial transition periods that occur during medical school.
We have created a suite of resources for schools to choose from when designing their tailored program. These resources include:
- Designated Q&A sessions and/or webinars
- Monthly newsletters
- Ability to create online profiles for borrowers
- Individual Counseling for students
- Access to Case Studies
- Institution-specific resources upon request
LCME/COCA in mind
InsMed understands it is extremely important to maintain accurate records of the efforts made by an institution to meet LCME/COCA standards and guidelines.
To help with this process, we will provide partner institutions with documentation and copies of:
- Materials Used
- Appointment Counts
- Attendance Lists for webinars and sessions